Cleaning products play an important role in our daily lives at home, in school and in the office. They not only remove germs safely and effectively but also prevent the spread of infectious diseases and help us to stay healthy, preventing allergens, such as dust and mold. We use cleaning products to care for our homes.
Chemicals help improve cleaning efficiency. Homes, offices and other environments become both easier to clean and more hygienic. Chemicals are used in such cleaning products as laundry detergents, dishwashing products, bleaches, household cleaners and others.
When we speak about keeping families safe and protected from both germs and harsh chemicals, green home cleaning products just makes sense. Not often cleaning companies provide the information about what green cleaning products they actually use. 24 Hour Staging doesn’t label toxic cleaner “green” only because it’s in a recycled container. We are open to our customers and offer such home cleaning service that best fit the requirements and needs of our clients. Our professional house cleaners will be glad to inform you about our cleaning products and practices.
Customized home cleaning service
Our company combines our methods for home cleaning service, we use some of the disinfectants that are the best way to keep germs at bay, and we use eco-friendly products upon request. Our house cleaners can use natural products in one room and disinfectants in others or rotating the use of our products from room to room. Our professional team will work with you and change the customized cleaning plan as needed.
Our green cleaning philosophy
Eco-friendly cleaning products protect our planet, our house cleaners, and our customers. Our home cleaning service uses green products that provide a healthy alternative to the standard cleaning products. They differ from standard cleaning products in terms of biodegradability, safety and ingredients. Most people prefer natural cleaning products used by eco-friendly house cleaning services because they are safe for their family and pets.
Chemical-based cleaning affects our environmental surrounding, and it might have adverse effects on our lives. Take the benefits of eco-friendly cleaning products for house cleaning service.
Advantages of using eco-friendly products for home cleaning
- A Healthier Environment – Green products that are used for house cleaning service do not harm the environment. Some of these products also can help to minimize carbon footprint, reduce emission of greenhouse gasses, and conserve energy. They do not harm the environment when they’re disposed of.
- A Healthier Home – Because of the dense concentration of chemicals, cleaning products can cause neurological issues, allergy, headaches and various respiratory disease. The best option for house cleaning is natural products that are safe for people health.
- Most Are Biodegradable – Standard cleaning products consist of dangerous chemicals that are not degradable, natural cleaning products degrade easily.
- Less Irritation – Cleaning products include eco-friendly ingredients that do not cause irritation of respiratory system or the skin as much as chemical-based cleaners.
- Increase Facility Lifespan – Most chemical-laden cleaners consist of the dense concentration of chemicals, can cause fading of paints, and reduces the lifespan of most carpeting. However, this cannot happen with eco-friendly products because they are not as strong as chemical-laden cleaners.
It is important for us to maintain a healthy, happy home. That’s why we will recommend the use of eco-friendly cleaning products regularly. Our professional team will cooperate with you to develop the best cleaning solutions that benefit both your home and the environment.