Live Clean Today: Carpet Cleaning Clermont FL
- This laundry aid is also an effective disinfectant, but be careful.
At Live Clean Today, we believe that keeping your office and home carpets clean is important for your health and wellbeing. But interesting enough, carpet cleaning is usually the last thing in your mind when you have so many important tasks to deal with every day. But when millions of Americans are suffering from indoor allergies, cleaning your flooring and drapes and letting air inside regularly can go a long way in maintaining the quality of air in your home or office.
With everything you have to fit in and prioritize, professional carpet cleaning becomes a necessity for a healthy home and office in Clermont Fl. Here is why you should have your carpets cleaned year-round by a professional carpet cleaning Clermont FL service.
Six Reasons to Have Your Carpets Cleaned Regularly
As the weather warms up and people head outdoors, carpet cleaning Clermont FL should be done all year round. Why?
- It Prolongs Your Carpet’s Life – Regular carpet cleaning helps prolong the useful life of your carpet, hence protecting your flooring investment. Since carpets are always stepped on and spilled on, they can quickly get stained and soiled. By having your carpet cleaned regularly, you can prevent the spots and stains from sticking permanently and therefore have your carpet in good shape for years to come.
- Maintain Your Warranty – Hiring a professional carpet cleaning Clermont FL service regularly also ensures that you can take full advantage of your carpet’s useful life warranty. Some companies will not honor the warranty if you’ve been doing the carpet cleaning yourself and have no record of professional carpet cleaning schedules.
- Protects Indoor Air Quality – Your carpet sees a lot of traffic every day and continually absorbs dust, dirt, mold spores, bacteria, allergens, and other harmful particles. If not cleaned often, these contaminants will be released to the air and may cause severe respiratory diseases and allergies to you and your loved ones. In the case of an office, the pollutants may also affect your employee’s health. Regular cleaning ensures that you maintain clean air conditions and keep the disease-causing allergens at bay.
- Eliminates Bacteria, Mites, Allergens, Etc – Besides the airborne pollutants that are deposited on your carpet by human traffic, carpets and rugs are also excellent breeding grounds for mites, bacteria, and germs that build up gradually with time. This buildup may affect your health. Regular carpet cleaning Clermont FL can eliminate these mites, bacteria, and allergens and keep your space healthy.
- Enhances Appearance – Besides prolonging your carpets life, and creating a healthy living space, a clean carpet also enhances its appearance. Dingy and dirty carpets and mats can be such an eyesore to your visitors and can easily give a wrong first impression. At Live Clean Today, we ensure that we get rid of all dirt and stains using the right equipment and green cleaning solutions, and leave your space looking clean and sparkly.
- Get Rid Of Pet Dander, Hair and Stains – If you have a pet at home, hiring a reputable carpet cleaning Clermont FL service will get rid of the dander and hair from your carpet. Also, odor-causing crystals from your pet’s stains can lead to pungent smells and bacteria in the air you breathe. Deep cleaning your carpets regularly will ensure that you and your pet live in a clean, pristine environment.
So, How Often Carpets Need Professionally Cleaned
The carpet and rug institute recommends that you should hire a professional carpet cleaning Clermont FL service every 12-18 months to do a deep carpet cleaning. However, depending on the traffic in your home or office, having your carpets cleaned every six months will not only ensure that you have a clean, healthy space; it will also prolong the lifespan of your carpet.
If you have a pet, you might want to have the carpets cleaned after every for months, and you’ll be surprised by the impact of professional cleaning service on the quality of air indoors and the health of your home. Depending on your carpet’s color, more frequent cleaning might be required on a need-to-need basis to brighten the room.
Also, ensure that you vacuum your carpet weekly to help maintain its cleanliness. Vacuuming removes loose particles before they settle deeper into the carpet and start abrading the fiber.
In addition to regular vacuuming, there a few other things you can do to ensure that you maintain your carpets in clean condition for longer. These include:
- Using a vacuum cleaner that has a rotating brush, since it lifts more particles.
- Use doormats at the entrances of your house or office to help catch particles being walked in.
- Clean spillages immediately they occur by dabbing. Rubbing with cleaning agents may damage your carpet’s fiber.
Live Clean Today Is a Certified carpet cleaning Clermont FL
We are a professional cleaning service located in Clermont, FL that helps homeowners and business owners keep their properties clean and healthy. As a family-owned business, we believe in cleaning your space as if it was our own using green cleaning solutions. Our cleaning services will help remove deep-rooted particles that would not be removed through other means, such as vacuuming.
Contact us today to schedule your next carpet cleaning. We look forward to assisting with any cleaning needs you may have, including regular maintenance, stubborn stains removal, or getting rid of lingering odors.