Orlando: carpet cleaning services
- This laundry aid is also an effective disinfectant, but be careful.
Here at Live Clean Today we offer our carpet cleaning services in Orlando and have done for over 10 years. There’s not much we haven’t dealt with and can say with absolute confidence that you will be more than satisfied with the results we deliver. The thing with having a carpet is, as you see them day in, day out you don’t quite realize how dirty they get from our daily lives. It’s a gradual process until one day you realize how filthy they get. You probably vacuum once a week or more, but this isn’t enough to keep it clean.
While we don’t want to overstate or sound dramatic about the issues that can arise from having a dirty carpet, there are real risks if you leave it un-cleaned for an extended period of time.
- Allergies – Some of us suffer from allergies at certain times of the year, but with a dirty carpet comes dust mites and mold that gets embedded deep down that doesn’t get picked up by the vacuum. All these extra pollutants in the air get to us causing irritation.
- Weakened Immune System – This is of greater concern with babies and young children in the house. We all know that our immune system requires us to get sick as a young child for it to improve as we grow, but it needs to be done in a natural way and from natural toxins. Having a dirty carpet is not one of these. Having a dirty carpet makes our bodies work overtime to fight off all these germs and they can't protect us as they’re intended to.
- Pet Germs and Toxins – If you have a pet, it is even more important to have regular upkeep on your carpet. As well trained as our pets are, there are times when little accidents happen. Having traces of urine and other matter buried in your carpet is just asking for trouble, it can cause smells to appear over time. One more thing is, fleas and ticks love deep carpets, it’s nice and warm for them. Now you may think that vacuuming regularly will rid you of these things. Wrong, it may help but these pests can bury themselves nice and secure which require proper treatment and solutions applied to rid them from your home.
- General Well Being – No one wants to live in a dirty house. Having a dirty floor can really take its toll on our day to day lives. It’s like the rest of your home, you don’t like having a messy home, it feels awful coming home to one, but many of us will overlook having a clean carpet because it may not be visibly messy at first sight. Having to clean your carpet is not a quick job and not one anyone wants to do with their weekend or evenings. It’s always best to hire a professional to do it, not only is it a job you won’t have to do yourself, we know the right way to do it to make sure it’s done properly and to a high standard.
How often should your carpets be cleaned?
Having a carpet deep cleaned doesn’t need to be a regular thing, but we highly recommend it to be done at least once a year and if possible, once every six months. This ensures there is no build-up of all the things we have listed here and is well worth getting done. Especially here in Orlando with the humidity we incur, toxins thrive in this environment, so it's always best to keep up with.
What products do we use and why?
We use only a very specific set of products for our cleaning services and with good reason. To be environmentally friendly, we believe we should all do our part and this is ours. There are a several of benefits to using only environmentally friendly products.
- Allergies. Not all of us agree with unnatural chemicals that some cleaning products include, so it’s not a one size fits all solution with these. Using only natural based plant products are we able to virtually eliminate any allergies from occurring.
- Smells. Sometimes after having a carpet cleaned there may be a very unnatural smell, usually a clinical smell. Our products only leave behind a fresh natural scent that isn’t overpowering to the senses. You’ll know your carpets have been cleaned but in a good way.
- Non-Toxic. Everything we use is non-toxic, now this might sound silly to start with, but some commercial cleaners have chemicals which are toxic to us or our pets. We refuse to use any of these items. We want what’s best for you and your pets. Rest assured when you use us, you’re in safe hands.
- Also, our cleaning methods use 80% less water than other industrial cleaners. Not too bad for a system that cleans better than any other!
Our 3 Step Process to cleaning your carpets to a brand new look
- First off, we go over the entire surface with a backpack cleaner loaded with a high concentrate solution that has a carbonated base. This ensures maximum to have maximum effect breaking down all the dirt and debris that has clung onto your carpet for this long.
- Now that we’ve let that do its work, time for the more robust part of the job. We go over the whole area with our industrial-grade carpet cleaner that offers tools including a rotary buffer and a dirt napper cleaning pad.
- This is where we really get that final finish. The carpet is visibly clean now, but we want to make sure to deal with any leftover bacteria and other micro-particles that may be left. We go over the carpet with a double-filtration industrial vacuum system so your carpet is left looking amazing and more importantly, cleaner than ever making it safe for you and your family.
After we’re done it will only take a few short hours for your carpet to be dry and ready for you again. We want you as our client to be completely satisfied so why not hire us to get this done while you’re at work and you can come home to a fresh looking and smelling room without any of the burdens of doing it yourself.