Disinfecting Homes from the Coronavirus – Fight Against Covid-19
With the COVID-19 disease rapidly progressing to take the form of a pandemic worldwide, we need to be well-prepared to protect ourselves in every possible way from the Coronavirus.
The Coronavirus spreads through respiratory droplets from one infected person to another. Apart from measures for personal hygiene and avoiding close contact with people in general, there are specific crucial steps we can take in keeping a check on the spread of the Coronavirus.
At Live Clean Today, we have the expertise to offer you our advice when it comes to cleaning and disinfecting. These simple solutions that our company suggests will help you have more peace of mind.
Prevention is of this Virus
We believe it's extremely crucial to sterilize your surroundings to prevent the spread of this disease starting with your home considering you spend the most amount of time there. The Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has also issued an advisory for disinfection recommendations in households, particularly for those with suspected or confirmed Coronavirus infections.
The transmission of the Coronavirus is also possible through touching dirty infected surfaces. Studies suggest that the virus can survive on external surfaces for hours or even days. This makes it imperative to disinfect the unclean surfaces which are prone to carry the virus.
COVID 19 General Gleaning
At Live Clean Today we suggest to both clean and disinfect surfaces as the combination of both works the best.
COVID 19 general cleaning involves the removal of impurities from any surface; it doesn't necessarily mean to kill any microbes.
Disinfecting means the process of using active chemical agents to kill the viruses on any surface.
Focus on sanitizing objects and places that are often touched or used by many people such as:
These are some of the most touched surfaces found in your home.
To properly clean and sanitize your home we suggest taking the time to do it properly or hiring a cleaning service such as Live Clean Today to take your worries away.
How to Make Your Home’s Surfaces "Coronavirus" Clean
When you decide to disinfect your home, Live Clean Today suggest for you to implement the following steps for optimal results.
- Before initiating the disinfection process, remove the dirt or dust from the surfaces with a good cleaner. Use soap or detergent with water wherever possible.
- Put on good quality disposable gloves and even cover your face with a mask. Don't forget to dispose of the gloves and masks properly, after you have completed the sanitization process in your home.
- To carry out the disinfection procedure, utilize diluted bleach solutions which have an alcohol concentration of more than 70 percent. These disinfecting solutions have proved effective in eradicating the Coronavirus.
- Carefully follow the manufacturer's instructions to know the types of surfaces you can use the disinfecting solutions on. There's a list of products recommended for disinfection issued by the CDC. The manufacturers of these products are approved by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- To clean your carpets, rugs, drapes, and other porous surfaces and items in your house, you need to look for suitable cleaners and sanitizers, which will disinfect them without damaging them.
We understand that the infection of the Coronavirus has become a matter of significant worry for people around the globe. But, panicking in this situation is not the solution. Be precarious and follow the recommendations from trustworthy sources to keep yourself and your entire family healthy and safe; Live Clean Today is here to help you with all your cleaning needs.