Things to Avoid
• Don't use any wax, oil soaps, polish, vinegar, oil-based or ammonia-based cleaners.
• Don't use steel wool or abrasive cleaners.
• Do not wet-mop. This could cause swelling, warping, delaminating, and joint-line separation, and will void the warranty.
• For spots such as candle wax or chewing gum, harden the spot with ice and then gently scrape with a plastic scraper, such as a credit card. Be careful not to scratch the flooring surface. Wipe clean with a lightly dampened cloth.
• Good quality entry and exit mats will help collect the dirt, sand, grit, and other substances that can be tracked onto your flooring. To prevent slippage, use an approved no-slip rug underlayment.
• Avoid excessive exposure to water during periods of rainy or snowy weather.
• Never try to slide heavy objects across the floor.
Article from Quality Flooring 'N More www.domyfloor.com