How Much Does Home Cleaning Cost?
- This laundry aid is also an effective disinfectant, but be careful.
In our busy schedule, it is difficult to find time to maintain a proper home. The best way to keep your home clean and tidy is to hire our team at Live Clean Today. Our professional cleaners will leave you feeling comfortable in and proud of your house.
Hiring a home cleaning service is a great way to give yourself a stress-saving rest and take off some everyday chores. Professional home cleaning is an investment well worth your money and the time you put into it.
When you hire Live Clean Today, you’re hiring a professional. One of the marks of our professional cleaning service is that we clean your home as our own. We provide a special strategy that takes on cleaning in a systematic, organized way taking into account your custom wishes.
How Do Cleaning Services Charge?
Several factors influence your house-cleaning price that is charged by cleaning companies. The average hourly rate for house cleaning services is between $25-50 per hour, and this may rise over $90 per hour depending on factors like the type of cleaning your house needs or demand in your area.
There are the most common factors that determine house-cleaning prices:
- type of cleaning - Deep cleaning costs more compared to basic cleaning like sweeping and mopping because it is more thorough and requires more cleaning products and materials. For example, the starting cost for the deep cleaning of a one bedroom home is about $125 compared to standard clean, which is $100.
- state of your house - A dirtier house requires more cleaning, so the price will be higher.
- size of the home - Price for house cleaning can be determined either by the number of bedrooms and bathrooms in your house or by square footage. The larger the house, the higher the price.
- home location - The further the distance the cleaning company needs to get to your home, the higher cost will be.
- demand in your area - This factor also influences the price that is charged by cleaning services. Rate for house cleaning services in a big city will be higher than in a small one.
- frequency of cleaning - Frequent house cleaning costs less than one time cleans because such houses require less cleaning in subsequent visits.
- reputation and experience of the cleaning company - Cleaning companies with knowledge and reputation that have been in this industry for a long time tend to charge a premium for their cleaning services.
You Can Save Money on House Cleaning
Here are some ways a homeowner can save money when hiring a cleaning company:
- Cleaning Packages – you can sign up for once-a-week or every-other-week of service instead of one-time or monthly cleanings.
- Discounts – We provide seasonal offers for our clients. Contact us to learn more.
- Supplies – You can save money buying your own cleaning supplies and expect to save $5 to $10 per visit. The cost of materials that the cleaning team uses is usually included in the overall price.
- Regular maintenance – When your house is cleaned on a regular basis it is easier to maintain your home clean throughout the month. So, it will be less work for cleaning your home and the less you will be charged.
- Choose certain rooms – Choose certain rooms to clean. You can save on your overall cost, and your home will be clean.
- Choose needed services – If you do not need additional services such as window cleaning or laundry, don't forget to state that at the beginning of the house cleaning service. In this way, you will avoid any additional costs when you receive the bill.
You have things that are more important than cleaning your house. Let our team take care of it! Our professional cleaners provide trustworthy, high-quality house cleaning services. Feel peace of mind and full confidence in choosing Live Clean Today. With our cleaning services, you can invest in your free time. Get started with Get a Quote.
You can also familiarize information with how we clean your homes?