The purpose of this agreement is to state the terms and conditions under which Live Clean Today (the “Company”) will provide cleaning services to you (the “Client”).
The terms and conditions govern all use of the website www.livecleantoday.com and the services available and offered from the website. You can use the website if you accept all of the terms and conditions without exception, so please read them carefully. The website is owned and operated by the Company Live Clean Today.
Without our prior written permission, you are not allowed to copy or distribute any material of this website. However, you are allowed to copy any content on our website for your personal use but you can’t change the material in any way, also delete or change any copyright or trademark notice.
We own and reserve all intellectual property rights, title and interest in materials copied from this website.
We don’t allow to use any automatic device or programs to copy, access or monitor any material of the website or avoid the navigational structure to obtain any information through any methods. We reserve the right to forbid any such activity.
You agree not to gain unauthorized access to any part of the website or any other systems, networks, or services offered on or through this website, not to use our website in any way that could damage or impair the services or content being provided by the Company.
Don’t test the vulnerability of our website or use any device to affect the proper working of this website or any transaction being conducted on this website.
You are not allowed to use any of the content of our website to encourage any illegal activity or other activity that violates our rights or the rights of others.
We do not guarantee that downloaded files through this website won’t have infection or viruses. It is your responsibility to implement sufficient operations to ensure that any files of our website don’t have such contamination.
Privacy and Protection of Personal Information
Confidential information belongs to any information that is connected with the business of the Client such as accounting records, business processes, and client records that would reasonably be considered to be proprietary to the Client. We understand that the release of the Confidential Information can cause harm to the Client. Live Clean Today will share certain information that belongs to the Client with our cleaning staff such as company address, alarm details and access instructions that are needed to find the Client’s property and provide the cleaning service as per the agreement.
We agree not to disclose, report or use, for any purpose, any Confidential Information which we have obtained without the prior written consent of the Client. This obligation will survive indefinitely upon termination of this Agreement.
We guarantee to take all reasonable precautious measures to protect personal information provided by the Client from unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration.
Additionally, when you use this website, you understand that Internet transmissions are never completely secure. Sending any information to this website, you acknowledge that it may be intercepted by others.
The information and materials contained on the Website www.livecleantoday.com including images, illustrations, text, designs, button icons, photographs, audio clips, video clips and written and other materials are the property of Company and protected by copyright rights.
You are not allowed to use, copy, republish, modify, transmit, store, post, or distribute the material on the Website without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of the Company.
You acknowledge that you have a full responsibility for such information, including its legality, reliability and accuracy. You understand that we have the right to use your name in connection with all advertising and marketing materials related thereto.
Warranties and liability
- The Company guarantees to provide its clients with the best possible cleaning service available. Still, we understand that because our cleaners are human beings, they sometimes make mistakes. That’s why we offer a Guarantee. If our clients are not satisfied with our cleaning service provided by our team, we will come back to the clients’ property and re-clean it free of charge.
- Circumstances where the Client is entitled to recover damages from the Company Live Clean Today includes breakage, damage to property or theft has occurred due to any action of our cleaners, we are liable for no more than the amount of actual, direct damages up to the total of the amounts paid by the Client. The Client must inform us of any incident within 24 hours of completion of the cleaning service.
- Live Clean Today has the right not to be liable for the existing spillage that cannot be removed completely; tasks that are not on our cleaning list; cleaning that can’t be completed due to the lack of power or hot water; discoloration of areas that becomes more visible after cleaning.
- The Client is fully responsible for providing a safe working environment at the property for our cleaners to perform the cleaning service. The Client must inform our team to the commencement of the cleaning service of any hazards, slippery surfaces, risks or dangers at the premises;
- The Client represents that our Company will have unimpeded access to those areas of the property requiring the cleaning services on the agreed date;
- The Client must provide us with access to all services and utilities such as electricity, hot and cold water, and rubbish bins in order to perform the cleaning service.
- The Client is responsible for providing information about the deactivation or activation of any alarm systems;
- The Client ensures that any pets at the premises (especially dogs) will be adequately restrained during the cleaning service. The Client is fully responsible for any injuries or damages arising from any pets during cleaning services.
- The Client provides us with full and explicit instructions in detail of what areas must be cleaned.
- The Client informs us of any areas that require special cleaning instructions or areas that our cleaners shouldn’t clean.
- The Client must secure valuable items (cash, jewelry, antiques, works of art, or items of sentimental value), also remove any fragile items prior to the commencement of the cleaning services.
Materials and Supplies
- The Company will provide all materials and equipment that are needed to perform cleaning services.
- If the Client requires our cleaners to use the Client’s solutions or equipment, the Client warrants that all items are in full working condition and safe to use. The Client’s equipment must not require any special skills that are necessary for cleaning.
- If the Client requires us to use Client’s equipment that is complicated to operate, the Client is responsible for providing clear and detailed instructions to our team.
- If the Client requires the Cleaner to use Client’s materials or equipment including vacuum cleaner, the Company isn’t responsible if anything goes wrong with the equipment.
Waiver of Liability
- not providing the cleaning service if the Client doesn’t provide a safe working environment, unencumbered access to the property or utility services necessary for cleaning services;
- any damages that are caused by defective cleaning solutions or equipment provided by the Client;
- any loss or damages that can be incurred by the Client if a cleaning job is not completed due to the lack of hot water or electricity;
- any existing damage to Client’s property in the form of old stains or spillages that can’t be completely cleaned or removed by the Cleaners.
- Once our cleaners have performed the cleaning service, no refunds will be provided. If the Client isn’t satisfied with any aspect of our cleaning service, they must inform us within 24 hours and we will take corrective action.
- Refund will be given only if the Client has cancelled the Company’s services within 24 hours prior to the beginning of the cleaning session and our Company has been already received a payment from the Client.
- Refund will be provided if our cleaners do not attend the Client’s property and the Company has been already received payment for the cleaning service.
- If the Client has booked regular cleaning service – weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and has a discount for these services but then cancels the next scheduled appointment, we have the right to cancel the discount and charge the full rate for the next cleaning services.